Thursday, August 26, 2010

{editing ideas}

so friends, i took some maternity photos this week and was IN LOVE with them.  but am feeling limited by my ps knowledge.  i have ps 7 and some freebie actions.  here are two photos i would take your advice or tips on editing...

photo 1 unedited.

photo 1: with pioneer woman "dim the lights"

 photo 2 unedited.

photo 2: not sure which action...probably pioneer woman "warmer" and a "quick edge burn"

looking back, i wish i had taken my photoflex gigantic reflector to bounce some of that light back onto her...or changed my metering.  it's just too dark of a photo.  in the edited photo number 2 you can see how wonky her arm/hand look from being lightened just a little.

at any rate...give me your thoughts.  
thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I like what you did with the two edited versions. That silhouette (sp?) looks lovely!
    I also like the PW warmer action on there, have you tried the "seventies" action? i'm almost always loving what that does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love the very last picture. So sweet and magical looking!

    ReplyDelete