Friday, February 5, 2010

Camera Bags

I don't know about you, but I sort of have a thing for bags and now it has extended to camera bags. I've tried several different models and have found one that I really like....The Crumpler Six Million Dollar Home. It's a great bag.

But, I have always wanted something that doesn't scream "CAMERA BAG!" when I carry it!

For over a year, I've had my eye on the Jill-E medium black leather camera bag. Love the looks of it, there is room for personal stuff and I wouldn't have to carry my purse when we got somewhere with this one.... It is leather and lovely!

I've never ordered one, because I could never choke down the $240 price tag....well, drool no more!

Thanks to this fabulous new shopping tool called http://www.bing.com/ you get cashback rewards for shopping through their website with your favorite participating retailers. So, today I was looking at the stores that offer the most cashback rewards and saw that eBags gives 20% back to your PayPal account if you use it.....So, it piqued my interest. Low and behold, Jill-E bags are sold at eBags.com and they had a sale of 20% off. So, I ordered one (finally) and paid for it with the money that I made selling all my scrapbooking stamps....$85 off the price of the bag! of course, 40 of that is credited to me later, but still....it is a lot easier to choke down the price of the bag when it is $150 rather than $240!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info! I too had been looking at these bags..thinking of getting the smaller one in red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love a Jill-E bag! ahhh...someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine arrives today1 I can hardly wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete