Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Photography Podcasts

Have you ever seen these? I hang out over on Jessica Sprague's forum occasionally and someone mentioned that these podcasts were great, but only directed toward Nikon users....since Sherri has gone to the darkside, she has probably seen these before...she also knows everything Scott Kelby.
Anyhow, I thought I would check it out today because I am on an incredibly boring conference call today. Low and behold, it is NOT for all things Nikon, it's for Canon users as well...check it out:
Kelby Photography Podcasts

2 comments:

  1. Wow -- these are great -- I've never seen the podcasts. I've watched a bunch of the (for pay) videos from Scott Kelby at www.kelbytraining.com but never seen these. Thanks so much for sharing them!

    Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, thanks for hooking us up with this info! I'll have to check 'em out once I find a free moment.

    ReplyDelete